Sumatra Mandleling Grade 1 (Small Farms) 12oz
Head to our "Info" page to learn more about grind and roast.
* Coffee orders are roasted on Saturdays and shipped the following Monday.
Sumatra Mandheling is grown on the slopes of Mount Leuser, a volcano near the port of Pandang, in the Batak area of Aceh. It is home to one of the most ancient ecosystems in the world that produces amazing coffee crops!
The flavor profile for this coffee is vibrant and spicy, a heavy coffee.
Cupping Notes: Chocolate, cedar, sweet tobacco, and spice, along with a mild acidity and creamy body.
- Origin: Indonesia, Oceania
- Harvested: February, 2020
- Altitude: 5000ft
- Process: Washed
- Varieties: Catimor, Typica
- Mild - Acidity
- Creamy mouthfeel and body