Colombia Reserva Del Patron (Small Farmers - High Quality) - 12 oz
Regular price $15.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Head to our "Info" page to learn more about grind and roast.
* Coffee orders are roasted on Saturdays and shipped the following Monday.
Description: La Minita’s Reserva del Patrón hails from Nariño, the southernmost district of Colombia. This coffee is from specific growing conditions exclusively in high-altitude plantations. Only 6,000 of La Minita’s 150,000 bags meet this high standard for export. This coffee is fruity and well-balanced. This coffee has an excellent body, deep, rich, complex, and bright. Fruity (currants and plums) overtones with an excellent chocolate background, just a hint of earthiness, and a long, satisfying finish.
- Origin: Colombia, South America - Narino
- Harvested: June, 2022
- Altitude: 6500ft
- Process: Washed
- Varieties: Borbon, Caturra, Typica
- Fruity notes of current and plum
- Light milk chocolate/citrus finish
- Mellow and well balanced